Saturday, May 22, 2010

Iron your clothes with Coffee - Iron coffee mug

I don't iron, I have people (my mom) do it for me, so when something isn't ironed I just throw a fit ( just kidding, that's Naomi Campell).
If you're not me, maybe you need a clothes iron. If you don't have one and are also thinking of getting an expensive coffee mug, you are in luck. Now you can iron, drink coffee and spill coffee all over your freshly washed clothes with this mug that does it all for you.




The bottom has a triangular shape similar to an iron so when the coffee is hot enough, you can use it to do your clothes like this lady right above. Look how happy she looks from her new acquisition. It's almost as if she doesn't believe she's getting paid 40$ to show off her cleavage for a useless coffee mug.


No comments:

Post a Comment